Hi,

>> @bypass_virus_checks_acl = qw( mail.corpAdomain.com .mail.corpAdomain.com );
>> @bypass_spam_checks_acl = qw( mail.corpAdomain.com .mail.corpAdomain.com );
>> @local_domains_acl = ( "." ); # all domains
>
>> What could I be missing? Please let me know if any further information
>> is necessary to help troubleshoot this.
>
> If you've set "content_filter=" in main.cf then all mails passes
> amavisd. So you must define some exceptions...

Hmm.. I guess I don't doubt you, but is this really the only way? How
about for system mail, such as from cron or otherwise? How about mail
simply originating from the host itself? Is there no way to definitely
tell that it's from the local host and not scan it?

I already have two postfix instances set up, with the second for
things like adding the message footer, etc. Can this somehow be used?

The @bypass_*checks is for the recipient, not the sender, correct? So
that doesn't even have anything to do with what I'm trying to do,
correct?

Thanks again,
Alex