Vishy,

> I have enabled the ORIGINATING policybank and also enabled 10026 port
> configuration in amavis. But i am not clear with the entry required in
> postfix master.cf for port 10027.
>
> Could you please send me the entry detail for the same.

Not sure I understand the question. Have you checked the:

http://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/amavisd-new-docs.html#dkim-postfix-dual-path

If you are referring to 10027 as a Postfix re-entry port, it can be
just a cut/paste copy of the 10025 entry in master.cf - but you probably
do not need to have a separate re-entry port, just use the 10025
if it is not necessary to continue distinguishing the two mail paths.

Btw, if you do not have authenticated roaming users but only
hosts in internal networks submitting mail, the @mynetworks list
suffices for setting the $originating flag, and dedicated policy
banks are not necessary.