Hi all,

My amavis-configuration contains the following setting:

@local_domains_maps = (
  read_hash("/etc/postfix/localhost"),
  read_hash("/etc/postfix/virtualdomains")
);

The file localhost contains all names of the current host (e.g.
"localhost", "mail.example.com" etc.). The file virtualdomains
contains all postfix virtual domains this host is responsible
for.

The file virtualdomains is used by both postfix and amavisd-new,
so when I add a new virtual domain, I have to change only this
file, so postfix will accept mails to this domain, and amavisd-new
will handle this domain as a local one (i.e. adding spam tags
to mails targeted to this domain etc.).

Now I have moved all my virtual-domain and virtual-alias definition
into an LDAP server, so postfix does no longer use file-based lookups,
but searches for this information in LDAP.

Is there a way to make amavisd-new use these LDAP based virtual-domain
information, too? Currently I have a cron job that extract the virtual
domain information from LDAP and stores it in a file readable by
amavisd-new, but this solution is not as nice as is could be ;-)

Thanks and regards
-stefan-

Stefan Palme

Email:             pa...@kapott.org
WWW:               http://hbci4java.kapott.org
GnuPG-Fingerprint: 1BA7 D217 36A1 534C A5AD  F18A E2D1 488A E904 F9EC