Hi everyone,

i need to know, how i can accomplish this:

When an email arrives with a forbidden attachment, the attachment has to be
replaced with a notify for receipient.

For example: attachment.txt: "The attachment has been replaced due to policy
reasons" or something.

Right now I only know about deleting and quarantining Mails with banned
attachments.
I my opinion there is no option to notify the receipient.

I am using latest stable Postfix with latest stable amavis on latest stable
debian. :)

Thanks for any help,
Florian

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kind regards

Florian Thiessenhusen
florian.thiessenhu...@admeritia.de

adMERITia GmbH
Gladbacher Straße 3