Hi,

I tried very hard to get Postfix to include a VBR-header (dwl.spanhaus.org).
First I did it with check_sender_access and prepended a header. But I found out
that this includes more than one header, if multi recipients are given. Also I
do not get header_checks doing the trick.

So I end up with amavis and really hope that there might be a way to include a
sender dependent header to outgoing mail, sent from local senders. Is there
such a trick?

I have the domain roessner-net.com and roessner-network-solutions.com for wich
I would like to include the VBR-Info:-header

# Current, not working pcre from postfix, which shows the wanted headers
/^From:....@roessner-net\.com/                 PREPEND VBR-Info:
md=roessner-net.com; mv=dwl.spamhaus.org; mc=all
/^From:....@roessner-network-solutions\.com/   PREPEND VBR-Info:
md=roessner-network-solutions.com; mv=dwl.spamhaus.org; mc=all

Thanks in advance
Christian