If I remember correctly, it should be John B.

Regards,
Andres

On 2017-10-17 11:42 AM, Felix Kuehling wrote:
I didn't even know about the freedesktop repository. Do you know who has
commit access to that?

Regards,
   Felix

On 2017-10-16 10:44 PM, Tom Stellard wrote:
Hi Felix,

What do you think about merging your fxkamd/drm-next-wip into the
master branch of the hsakmt repository of freedesktop[1]?

Fedora is already packaging code from the freedesktop repository,
and it might help to distinguish between the ROCm thunk and the upstream
thunk by keeping them in separate repos.

-Tom

[1]https://cgit.freedesktop.org/amd/hsakmt/