From: Michel Dänzer [mailto:mic...@daenzer.net]
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2017 1:06 PM
To: amd-gfx@lists.freedesktop.org
Cc: dc_upstream <dc_upstr...@amd.com>
Subject: [DC] [CRTC:44:crtc-0] vblank wait timed out

I sometimes get the attached dmesg splat when the GDM login screen times out
and fades to black (presumably specifically when it finally sets DPMS off,
which disables the vblank interrupt).

I've seen this for the first time today, so it might have been introduced by
one of the DC changes which landed in amd-staging-drm-next since yesterday. But
since it doesn't happen every time, I can't be sure of that yet.