From: Liem Hok Hwan <limh...@gmail.com>
Subject: [Komunitas AmiBroker] ASII wz 3 rangers
To: amibroker-4-bei@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 9 June, 2010, 8:25 PM

ASII dapat sinyal Buy dari 3 rangers, begitu mentog di linear 22 harinya, ASII
langsung mentog. Trading range sila lihat di kiri bawah, kalau mau lihat ADX
dan Betanya, silahkan lirik kirik atas.

@Trader from India, Mr. V.
Thank you for appreciation of 3 Rangers, this system actually based on Volume
weighted average prices and I put 'modified darvas box' ,linear regression  and
in the title  I just put some indicators value that might help us to get the
buy or sell signal.
For the time being, I do apologize could not share the AFL. Should I ready to
share it, you are the first overseas friend who get it.