Thank you Thomasz!

When can we expect "AFL code wizard" ? and, with your expertise would
you include some of your trading systems? With your expertise I am
sure your systems, combined with the users ability to modify based on
current market conditions (bull, bear or sideways)will be a definate
value added asset to AB and attract new buyers!

What would be really nice, is to include some sort of "vote" line
like included in Omnitrader. That would provide additional
confirmation and perhaps re-inforce our trading system signals.

I anxiously await whatever system features you decide to offer!

Best Regards,

Jim

--- In amibroker-ts@yahoogroups.com, "Tomasz Janeczko"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I think you are making good point here. Hopefull "AFL code wizard"
> will enable just that - tweaking some basic strategies using UI
only (no code writing necessary).

> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

AB
> > and bring Thomas to the top of the list in the TASC best of issue
> > instead of the usual 2nd or 3rd place. Newbies would have
something
> > to work with "out of the box" and Thomasz would enjoy additional
> > revenues.
> >
> > (Don't point me to the library, I have been on AB for 5-6 years
now,
> > I know what's there. We have lost one of our best contributers
> > Dimitris Tsokakis several years ago, I really miss his
contributions)

> > My 2 cents.
> >

> > --- In amibroker-ts@yahoogroups.com, "intermilan04"
> > <intermilan04@> wrote:
> >>
> >> You are free to seek for "tested" systems, whatever that means.
> >> If buying MetaStock 10 and using one of the "tested" systems
> >> get you to become a millionaire, there isn't anything easier
> >> than that.
> >>
> >> If such is not the case, then why bother with lack of "tested"
> >> systems in AB?
> >>
> >> intermilan04
> >>
> >> --- In amibroker-ts@yahoogroups.com, "gray_1946" <gray_1946@>

> > MetaStock