There is a basic English to AFL translator available called Powerscan.
I have it and use it frequently to modify/tweak my AFL code.
It is a great tool for beginners, however as one progresses it has
it's limitations.

It fully intigrates with AB and once installed can be found in AB
under "tools"

The developer William Peters is very helpful and responsive to your
questions.

http://www.amitools.com/

--- In amibroker-ts@yahoogroups.com, "Ton Sieverding"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't know how you're programming Thomasz but about 80% of the
code I am creating in Visual Foxpro is done with a programming wizard
( Visual ProMatrix ). Of course I can create the code manually. But
why ? The only thing I want to do is to get the logical design coded
as fast as possible without errors in a structured and well
documented way ...

> So what I want to say is that I believe that also in the AFL world
there is a need for a programming wizard that creates me 80% of the
requested AFL code. The rest of the 20% is my job. But at least the
bulk is done with just one push on the Create button. This Tool
should be more than just a help 'for people without coding
experience'. In other words, I believe both worlds can benefit from a
well designed AFL Wizard ...

> Kind regards,
> Ton Sieverding.

only (no code writing necessary).