Hello QuantTrader,

I knew when I had the temerity to debate Tomasz, one on one, and
critique AB in any way, that I would receive reply posts containing
personal comments.
Without honest criticism how would we proceed to a better future?

I don't respond to personal comments to a great extent simply
because they are just not registering with me very much and they
don't contribute anything to the forum in the way of knowledge of AB.
I do make a minor note of any accurate personal assessments, if
applicable, and adjust accordingly.
I limit myself to a very small range of 'low level' subjects.
No one has really found many factual errors or sloppy arguments in
any of my posts.

I don't think this was all about me.
I actually enjoyed some of the better contrary posts.
I thought that this was quite a good topic and that for the most
part there was some good debate with opinions ranging across the
board.
Some good information also came out on tips for indicator
maintenance.
Ergonomics (or convenience) was the context within which changes to
indicator maintenance would be made, if at all.
My mind was broadened on the subject.

I repect your right to have an opinion.
Your comment that 'debate' takes AB time away from 'writing updates'
is correct and I am mindful of that point.
That is why I closed out my critique after two replies from Tomasz
and moved back to Johns original post to see if he wants to wrap up
on that one.

Regards,

BrianB2.

--- In amibroker@yahoogroups.com, "quanttrader714"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'd suggest that you not pretend to be the board monitor and block
my
> posts if you have a problem with them.
>
> --- In amibroker@yahoogroups.com, allansn@ wrote:
> >
> > You are right,everyone is entitled to their opinions,but there
is no
> need to make it personal or attack another poster..
> >
> > I would suggest if you feel that strongly,send an email directly

utilization.
> > > Of
> > > course you're entitled to your opinion but then again, so am
I.

> > > You seem way more concerned about getting your way than with
> > > learning the program which you obviously haven't done.
Because,
> > > assuming you're serious about trading, if you had any clue
about
> > > what AB is capable of you'd be like a kid in a candy shop
> > > experimenting, instead of pole-vaulting over mouse turds.
> > >
> > > --- In amibroker@yahoogroups.com, "brian.z123"
> > > of
> > > principle.
> > > case