why not look up Cross in the help file?

  _____

From: amibroker@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of nasdaq trader
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2007 6:43 PM
To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [amibroker] AFL error

I get an error when I run the following, this line is taken directly from
the online reference (reproduced below). The error I get is "too many
arguments"

Sell = Cross( Study( "SU" ), Close, GetChartID() );

What is the correct format for using this?

Best regards,
-VJ

Write the formula that checks trend line break
In this example we will detect if the closing price drops BELOW support
trend line. This is actually very simple:

sell = cross( study( "SU" ), close, GetChartID() );

Note that study() function accepts two arguments: the first is StudyID two
letter code that corresponds to one given in properites dialog; the second
argument is chart ID - it should be taken either via GetChartID() function
(then it refers to current indicator) or read from Parameter dialog, Axes &
Grid: Miscellaneous: Chart ID

  _____

We won't tell. Get more on shows
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49980/*http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265> you