From: amibroker@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of ax_ray2222
Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2007 10:20 PM
To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [amibroker] How to use ATC only with positive EPS?

How can I write an Industry ATC composite formed only by the positive
EPS stocks?
-create Industries with ATC formula but if stock has EPS<=0.01 don't add
it to composite and
-do not count it in the OI counter field, so the Industry composite will
have the averages formed out of just the positive EPS stocks.

Any idea how this can be achieved? Thank you for any help, Ray