  From: ax_ray2222
  To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2007 8:00 PM
  Subject: [amibroker] Re: How to use ATC only with positive EPS?

  Don, how can I check how many tickers are in the database? I ran the
  simple Explration for C.5 and V>100k and it gave me only 140 symbols,
  which is not right....
  I try to see if the database has data collected (it says 7075
  symbols) if I open it in AQuote.

  Ray

  --- In amibroker@yahoogroups.com, "Don Lindberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  > Ray,
  >
  > If you keep 2 data bases you have to log into each separately and
  do the
  > updates. That is why I work with Many different Watch Lists. I have
  one data
  > base, but all of my various calculations are done against one or
  the other
  > watch list.
  >

  > Don
  >

  > _____

  On Behalf
  > Of ax_ray2222
  > Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 11:41 PM
  > To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
  > Subject: [amibroker] Re: How to use ATC only with positive EPS?
  >

  > Don thank you for that. If I create 2 databases, how do I keep them
  > updated? do I have to log AB in both of them separate and update
  each
  > or both will get data from AQ? I'm puzzled here....
  > sorry for all this novices questions...
  > Ray
  >
  > --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:amibroker%40yahoogroups.com>
  ps.com, "Don
  > Lindberg" <dlindber@> wrote:
  > >
  > > Ray,
  > >
  > > Keep the full AmiBroker Database, because Yahoo regularly changes
  their
  > > stock classifications and split information. Go into Auto Analysis
  > and run
  > > the following Exploration against all stocks. When the
  Exploration is
  > > finished in the AA window choose File, Export to CVS and Save the
  > file into
  > > your AmiQuote Directory. Now create a new empty Database and use
  > AmiQuote
  > > to populate it with the file you saved. You will now have only
  Stocks >=
  > > $5.00 whose 30 Day Avg Volume is >= $100,000. You could also just
  > save this
  > > to a Watch List in your primary Database, and then do all you work
  > against
  > > that Watch List. This has the advantage that any Sector and
  Industry
> [...]
  ps.com
  > [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:amibroker%40yahoogroups.com>
  ps.com]
  > On Behalf
  > > Of ax_ray2222
  > > Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 9:17 PM
  > > To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:amibroker%40yahoogroups.com>
  ps.com
  > > Subject: [amibroker] Re: How to use ATC only with positive EPS?
  > >

  > > Don, thanks for that. Now how can I create my own universe of
  stocks
  > > from Yahoo and not all 8000 almost what comes with the AB? so if
  > > like to have only Stocks over $5 and over 100k average volume how
  > > would I create that list and than create my new database?
  > > any idea? or do you have that already and would you like to share
  it?

  > > Thank you for that, Ray
  > >
  > > --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:amibroker%40yahoogroups.com>
  > ps.com, "Don
  > > Lindberg" <dlindber@> wrote:
  > > >
  > > > Ray,
  > > >
  > > > Won't work. The smf-addin is for Excel. The formulas only work
  in
  > > Excel. You
  > > > would have to create some kind of Java Script, or VB Script,
  and
  > > that is not
  > > > for the faint of heart. With some of the programming geniuses
  we
  > > have it
  > > > this group I would think if it were possible someone would have
  > > already done
  > > > it. If you are not a programmer there is no plug and paste
  stuff
  > > that will
  > > > work. But keep looking, that's how new things happen.
  > > >

  > > > Good Luck,
  > > >
  > > > Don
  > > >

  > > > _____
  > > >
  > > > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:amibroker%40yahoogroups.com>
  ps.com
  > > [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:amibroker%40yahoogroups.com>
  > ps.com]
  > > On Behalf
  > > > Of ax_ray2222
  > > > Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 6:28 PM
  > > > To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:amibroker%40yahoogroups.com>
  ps.com
  > > > Subject: [amibroker] Re: How to use ATC only with positive EPS?
  > > >

  > > > Don, I was thinking if we can use smf-addin formulas to
  retrieve the
  > > > missing data from other web pages direct in the fundamentals
  fields
  > > of
  > > > AB, that will make it so much more powerful.....what do you
  think?

  > > > Ray
  > > >
  > > > --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:amibroker%40yahoogroups.com>
  > > ps.com, "Don

  > > > know of
  > > > way beyond

  40yahoogroups.com>
  > > ps.com
  > > > [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:amibroker%

  Yahoo
  > > BOGUS,

  > > any
  > > or