Tomasz
Dollars and cents aside, i would like to understand the criteria that
is used in the data that would be purged.
Here is the case that i am trying to understand.

My AB has # o fbars 50000 in base interval 1 minute
The data feed comign in is a tick level data feed.

Questions are
1. Does AB store it as a Tick data internally. The reason is that if
i want to change to see tick data later on, could i see it for the
timeframe without it going to the plugin to get the tick data
2. AB tells me 50k bars = 104 days with 1562 kb per symbol. So does
it use FIFO to purge the bar that are >104 days. This means that i
can backup my database files every 104 days to get some older data if
i needed.

Seede
--- In amibroker@yahoogroups.com, "Tomasz Janeczko" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>