  From: Padhu
  To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 4:08 PM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Amibroker High CPU Utilization-anyone else seeing
this?.

  Thanks Tomasz. I have no no loops. No complex indicators.
  Just a lot of timeframe expands.

  I will try the AFL timing and see. If I am unable to find out I will send it
to support.

  I have no doubt that AFL is the fastest out there. I have been using
amibroker since 2004 and I love each and each every day of my experience with
it.

  Its just that I am perplexed why the CPU would get bogged down like this.
  Thanks again.

  Will try the AFL timing you and Herman put together.
  Cheers,Padhu