hi everybody

i am also facing same problem with  esignal RT , i am using AB + esignal

for quite long time in equity there is updation but when it comes to futures

they are getting updated in realtime quote window but i have to force backfill

everytime to get chartupdated

i have done every trick in the book but invein

i am premier subscriber to esignal and having both equity & futures subscription

seniors pls help me out

thanx & regards

rahul sumant

"k.ghassemieh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               --- In
amibroker@yahoogroups.com, "Fraser" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 > Hi, I use ESignal for RT data updates, however after setting things up
 > on a new system while I can gather historical data for all time frames
 > no problems the charts wont update in RT....It shows as connected to
 > ESignal (and as mentioned, gathers historical data no problems)....I
 > have enabled the ESignal RT plugin from the database settings..
 >
 > Any ideas please??

 I ran into this exact same problem and found that I had to use all
 caps when entering the symbols.  Lower case wouldn't update in real
 time, even though it would backfill when I forced it.  When I changed
 the symbols to all caps I got real time updates.

 Hope this helps.

 Kourosh