JB,

A quick search for on this list will show that there are several of us
that have posted about running AB on our Mac OS X machine with XP on a
VM.  I run it on a 20" iMac (backup) but mostly now on a Quad Core Mac
Pro using Parallels.  It keeps one of the four cores busy close to
100%.  Lots of unused horsepower left over for other programs.

Best regards,
Dennis