Probably the GFX controls ?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Keith McCombs
  To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 1:16 AM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Plot() and z-order

  Dennis --
  Wow!
  Could you tell us how you make the nice tables on the left side of the screen?
  -- Keith

  Dennis Brown wrote:
    Dave,

    I don't like to spread my trading charts all over the world, but since
    you ask, I will attach 1 chart from today to this email that should
    get the idea across. It will only be visible to the diehards who
    subscribe to the email list, and I don't want to upload it into a
    permanent location. I have hundreds of variations all parameterized
    with Flexible Parameters.

    BR,
    Dennis