Tomasz,

Thank you for making it possible for customers like me who use AFL as
a programming language to create trading "platforms".  Every time you
add some big or little thing that provides additional AFL flexibility
to control internal functions, I am able to quickly expand my horizons
with how I use AmiBroker.

Yes, I struggled when writing the previous post when I realized that
even though I had been thinking and referring to the Z-order as
"layers" for a long time, that term had already been used in AmiBroker
for visibility layers.

When trying to use only "Z-order", I struggled because, this implies a
verb, and conceptually I wanted to convey the idea of a noun of
positions.  It can be visualized both ways -- as outputting plots in
groups with the group order defined by Z-order parameter, or as
implemented where each Z-order refers to a different Z-layer with its
own buffer.  I find it much easier to visualize it as different Z-
layers on the chart.  I come from a background in CAD and photoshop
type programs where layers refers to Z-layers.

I don't have all  the answers, all I can do is provide some feedback
from my experience.  I think Z-order is a good term to describe the
"action" parameter of the command, and Z-layers or perhaps Z-levels is
the static "result" of executing the commands.  Perhaps someone else
has a better idea about this.

Best regards,
Dennis