Hello,

i am a bit wondering about your intention with this thread.

You use Metastock, a software with great limitations (i.e. fixed number of
variables and length of code, no autotrading possibility, quite unstable
dataconnection if any, to a broker by third party patchwork just to name a few)
and for a really big price. It can do a lot more than MS, you get a program
with at least no limitations as MS has for 10% of the MS-price plus inbuilt
connection to Interactive Brokers for autotrading. This alone was a reason for
me to change from MS years ago and is fully worth the price without knowing
what else the program cannot do.
You can have a look inside the list of functions and keywords and the UKB and
therefore should be able to estimate if it fits your needs or not. But you are
asking a lot of questions that aim to find out what amibroker can't do. For
what? It can't cook and make weather forecasts i.e. You better tell what you
need and then can get a correct answer if it fits your needs, after you didn't
get a satisfying picture from viewing into the sources i named above.

Regards
Robert