Steve,

My symbols show up OK.

Also, I am using plugin version 2.0.1 with vers 5.29
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Steve Dugas
  To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2009 10:51 AM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] AB vers. 5.29

  Ara, one question if you don't mid - When you click on the Symbols tab, does
your symbol tree come up with all tickers or do you have to click Refresh All
to fill it? I have to click Refresh All, that seems like strange behavior to be
"by design", just wondering if my installation might be corrupted or
something...thanks!

  Steve