I faced the same situation and used "reset all" from parameters window to
correct the problem.

From: amibroker@yahoogroups.com [mailto:amibro...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Rob
Sent: Sunday, October 11, 2009 2:50 PM
To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [amibroker] Re: AB vers. 5.29

There's something else at play here also TJ. When ever I change a parameter
name I end up getting duplicates displayed in the param list... one with the
old name, one with the new name.

If I have a param that I no longer need and delete it from the AFL, the
param still appears in the param list as a sort of 'ghost parameter'...

I think this only occurs where I have multiple 'insert linked' versions of
the same code across various charts... not sure why.

--- In amibroker@yahoogroups.com <mailto:amibroker%40yahoogroups.com> ,
"Tomasz Janeczko" <gro...@...> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Any variable names, any parameter names, any watch list names, any file
names should only
> contain letters a-z, A-Z, digits 0..9 and underscore _
>
> Using anything else is really bad idea as things like asterisk, slash,
backslash and other
> special characters are either file-system reserved (wildcards, etc) or
special formatting sequences, etc.

"Steve Dugas" <sjdugas@> wrote:

> [...]
AB

reloaded

> [...]