Thanks
completely overlooked the spaces

Rajiv

To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
From: markh...@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 17:01:06 -0500
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: running an autoit executable from an afl

      Because you have spaces in the command, you need to quote it up in
addition to Mike's suggestion.
Like this:

WshShell.Run("\"C:\\Documents and
Settings\\Administrator\\Desktop\\Autoit\\HelloWorld.exe\"");

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 4:55 PM, Rajiv Arya <rajivary...@hotmail.com> wrote:

 thanks, but it did not work

Rajiv

To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
From: sfclimb...@yahoo.com
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 04:19:12 +0000

Try using double slashes in the file name.

e.g.
"C:\\Documents and Settings\\Administrator\\..."

Mike

--- In amibroker@yahoogroups.com, Rajiv Arya <rajivary...@...> wrote:

> Hi all,
> Created an autoit executable called HelloWorld.exe
>
> Line three works fine
> Line two give me an error
> when I cut and paste the string into run text box, it works fine

> Very frustrating.
>
> Thanks
> Rajiv
>
> WshShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell");
> WshShell.Run("C:\Documents and
> Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Autoit\HelloWorld.exe");

> WshShell.Run("calc.exe");

> Windows 7: It works the way you want. Learn more.
> http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_evergreen:112009v2

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141665/direct/01/