Hello,

It is easy to see what applications are 32-bit and what are not when
running 64-bit Windows. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to bring up Task Manager.
All processes that have *32 suffix in the list are 32-bit processes
running in 64-bit Windows.

IQFeed generally speaking is still 32-bit (see IQConnect.exe is 32-bit
in the Task Manager)
and API libraries are still 32-bit. This is no different than other data
vendors that don't seem
to embrace 64-bit.

However, AmiBroker plugin does NOT use their DLLs/COM interface directly,
instead it uses TCP/IP sockets communication, and using sockets makes it
possible
to communicate across 32/64 bitness boundary because these are separate
processes
(64-bit AmiBroker can communicate via sockets with 32-bit IQConnect) and
the only
channel is bit-independent TCP/IP channel.

As it does not matter what system is used to serve web pages over the net,
it does not matter if IQConnect is 32-bit or not, as long as you are
using socket communication
64-bit process can talk to 32-bit process and vice versa.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com