Three months ago I was introduced to the book "DeMarks Indicators" by Jason
Perl.  In particular I was interested in TD Sequential and searched the
internet for source code that I could copy, adapt and translate into afl.  This
was not very successful and the best code I could find already existed in the
afl library as "TD Sequential" by Abdul Kareem (25/07/2007).  Whilst that was
very good and I hasten to add, much more efficiently coded than my own version,
I concluded perhaps it was not always following the logic laid out in Perl's
book.  Thus, without much planning and thought I decided to write my own
version based on the rules in Perl's book.  I have been using my version for a
few months now and run it as an indicator/explorer on end of day data.  My
database is small containing just 150 shares and 5 years of data for each
share.  I would like to emphasise before anyone considers using this version it
is very slow as indicated by afl's 'Code check and profile option'.  It is also
very long and contains very little 'true' afl code which I suspect may provoke
some unfavourable comment.  However, that said the code runs fine on my machine
and fits my purpose.  My reasons for making this code generally available are
two fold:-

1)  I hope one or two of the better programmers on here will perhaps review the
code and improve the overall efficiency making those amendments readily
available, and

2)  Those that own the above mentioned book and are familiar with Perl's logic
may wish to use the program and comment as to whether my interpretation of
Perl's logic is correct or not.

Finally, a few points to note.  The 'R' is displayed as it arises  ie. on the
eighteenth bar and not the CD thirteenth bar.  I also use the old amibroker
colour scheme and the colour white is used for both support and resistance
lines.

Thank you in anticipation of your help in these matters.

Chris B