Hello All,

i am currently trading 4 systems on 5min time period and am just getting
sick/tired of watching the screen for signals. I have alertif's coded into the
systems but because of the problems with that function (it wont activate unless
the last bar is clicked etc) it doesnt work.

Ideally i would go auto-trade but i do not want to automate the part of putting
trades on. I just want a  good reliable mechanism to play sound alerts when i
get signals.. is there any other alternative?

TJ, plese consider fixing alertif functionality for this use case; for users
that dont want to automate quite this is the next best thing and will be very
handy (or maybe there is an alternative; that would solve my problem; would
love to hear that..)

thanks
-gariki