There are many cloud offerings, ranging from infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
including bare metal rentals, platform as a service (PaaS) and software as a
service (SaaS).

Amazon spans the IaaS/PaaS space, and are not the only (nor even the most cost
effective) player in that space.

AmiBroker will run happily on the equipment of any IaaS vendor. However,
AmiBroker licensing restrictions still apply:

"It is however NOT allowed to use single license to RUN SIMULTANEOUSLY on
MULTIPLE machines connected via network, like for example running optimization
on many machines in parallel. For that you must purchase license for every
machine you are using simultaneously."

http://www.amibroker.com/kb/2008/07/05/single-license-use-on-multiple-computers/

Mike

--- In amibroker@yahoogroups.com, "michaels_musings" <michaels_musi...@...>