Hi,

Have a look here :

http://www.cpubenchmark.net/high_end_cpus.html

Often seen that i7-920 is outdated, prefer  i7-860.

You can google "i7-920 versus i7-860"

An example : http://vr-zone.com/forums/475539/core-i7-860-tested-faster-than-core-i7-920.html

Best regards

Le 23/07/2010 12:10, Rob a écrit :

Thanks TJ.

Number of bars in DB setting is set to 175,000 which should sit within my CPU cache as I understand it...? So no benefit to making it smaller. Also, my code is optimized as much as possible using only visible bars + 40 more... one particular lopping section of code has also been programmed as a dll in C++.