Thanks. That looks like a great card for traders not looking for gaming or 3D
performance.

Also it has EyeFinity support so I guess I could run three monitors off the one
card...??

Running 3 monitors off one sub $100 card at 20w seems a little unbelievable to
me... am I missing something...?

(p.s. I am currently using an Nvidia 8800GT which is probably a little out of
date now... is the HD 5450 better than that...?)