I plan to add noise to my data using Howard Bandy's methods outlined in
"Quantitative Trading Systems".  I will add noise to Open, High, Low and Close
arrays.  The system I am testing uses the following indicators that takes its
array (OHLC) directly from the data set:

RSI, ATR, ADX, PDI, and MDI.

The solution to RSI is to simply use RSIa instead.  Then I can specify it to
use "NoisyClose" instead of the default "Close".

How do I go about telling the other indicators to use the newly created noisy
array instead of the usual OHLC? Or do I have to manually recreate these
indicators myself?

Thanks,

Todd K.