Bill: I don't believe the problem is looking at different Yahoo servers;
because you can use AmiQuote on different days...downloading Basic and
Fundamental info and the same errors exist in AB.  Here is an example of "some"
fundamental info for just one ticker KYN... there are many such data
descripencies problems that can be found:

Yahoo     AmiQuote      AmiQuote
KYN       Basic         Extended
1.92      1.92          0              Current Dividend
N/A       275,140       275,140        Forward Dividend
0.18%     582,600,000%  582,600,000%   % Held by Insiders
17.50%    0.18%         0.18%          % Held by Institutions
7/2/2010  7/2/2010      7/8/2010        Ex-Dividend Date
7/8/2010  7/9/2010      7/9/2010        Dividend Date

o  The first column are the value in Yahoo.
o  The second column are the values in AB after downloading Basic Fundamental
data using AmiQuote.
o  The third column are the values in AB after downloading Extended Fundamental
data using AmiQuote.

Ton:  Since you seem to use a different download program for retrieving Yahoo
fundamental data for AB...what are your results for the above example.  Also,
what is the alternative program you are using to download yahoo fundamental
data into AB?

Don