From: amibroker@yahoogroups.com [mailto:amibro...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of wavemechanic
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2010 10:13 AM
To: amibroker@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Don't use AmiQuote ver 2.12 for Fundamental
Data

You indicated concern that there might be a problem with 'ticker' quotes
which is why I brought up the difference between servers.

I don't use fundamental data but looking at the AQ literature there is a
difference in the type of data that is downloaded between basic and extended
modes.  For example, one of the differences that you note is the 'current
dividend'.  This is the annual dividend/share which basic downloads as
'Dividend Per Share' and is correctly shown as $1.92 for KYN.  According to
the same AQ literature 'Dividend Per Share' is not included in the extended
download so the download correctly shows nothing for this category.

I have not gone through the other categories but after taking into account
the differences in data that is downloaded between the two modes as
specified in the AQ literature do you still see unexplained differences?

Bill