Progster --
I recently noticed, with 5.30.4, something that may be related to the problem you are having. Maybe not.

After a walk forward test, ~~~ISEQUITY and ~~~OSEQUITY are not written to disk until AB is closed. Same goes for ~~~EQUITY after a backtest. This is driving me up a wall. I used to copy and rename these files for safe keeping while AB was running. Now I have to close AB first. Very inconvenient.
-- Keith