Hi,

I did not say you added them. I just said you may/might remove them.

I understand what you mean "plain old FIR (finite impulse response) can be proprietary", and I agree.

However, there are lots of guys out there busy packaging the open stuff into "neural-networks" and other number generators, and selling them as there own. Fin-Ware is one of the guys. They sell FATL, SATL, etc. and the numbers/indicators generator software. Hence, the assumption that they are (or may be) proprietary.

http://www.fin-ware.com/indicators.html

Regards,
Mav

PS: Is it DeMark who own a copyright on "OHLC". ;)