storage is enabled
2. Run a scan over all symbols ONCE using 32 bit version.
3. Run 64-bit AmiBroker on that QP2 database. It does not matter that you don't
have QP2 plugin
in 64-bit, it will use locally stored data.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com

On 2010-08-27 21:19, Keith McCombs wrote:

I would like to use AB 64bit for running exhaustive optimization on QuotesPlus
EOD data.  However, AB does not have a 64bit plugin for QuotesPlus data.

One thought I have is to write all the data out to ASCII files using fputs(),
then import it into a new data base using ASCII import.  But I have two
questions:

1.  Is there a better way?
2.  Is there some way to setup and have the symbols placed in the same QP
categories as in my original QP data base?

Thanks for help on this,
-- Keith