Hi TJ,

If these refreshes are independent, is there anyway I can deactivate the
setting via preferences>Intraday and only use RequestTimedRefresh(). The only
reason I am asking is that I like my charts to refresh every 2 mins, but the
setting for preferences>Intraday limits the settings from 0 to 30secs, which I
set to 30secs to try to stretch it out, but even then it is refrreshing far
more often than I like. I like to be able to just use  RequestTimedRefresh() to
set my refresh rate, if that is possible.

Bing