Hello,
any time I try to connect to an irc server I get an access denied replay.

[22:28:04 03-08] ERROR :Closing Link: Rhooby[[EMAIL PROTECTED]] (Denied Access)
[22:28:07 03-08] ERROR :Closing Link: Rhooby[[EMAIL PROTECTED]] (Denied Access)     

I think this is caused by an user verification error on my side. This occurs
even with and without an identd running. 

Looking forward to hear from you

    Thom

-- 
You cannot kill time without injuring eternity.
-- Thoreau

-------------------------------------------------------------------
bye bye (c) by Thom     | Thorsten Marquardt
                        | EMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                        | Member of the pzt project.
                        | http://www.pzt.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------


-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar --

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGPfreeware 5.0i for non-commercial use
MessageID: nYGGV9c7V2BoJA/TVe2x3crjBLhomIUu
Comment: PGP 5 - Generated on an Amiga computer!

iQA/AwUBOM1nNGu0Y7Q12c3xEQJrvQCgn2BS2ZomNJe55L4pfnyHNhbFoB8AniAV
yum7YVn/OdsxFfrDwi7P4C34
=aqte
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----


__________________________________________________________
AmIRC Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"

Reply via email to