Hi Thorsten
On 14-Mar-00, you wrote:
> Hello,
> any time I try to connect to an irc server I get an access denied replay.
>
> [22:28:04 03-08] ERROR :Closing Link: Rhooby[[EMAIL PROTECTED]] (Denied
> Access) [22:28:07 03-08] ERROR :Closing Link: Rhooby[[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> (Denied Access)
Are you trying to connect to EFNet/IRCNet?
Last time I checked they both(?) require you to have a resolvable IP
address, if your IP address actually does resolve to a hostname, you
could try another server on the same network.
EFNet/IRCNet servers also limit the domains clients can connect from,
so try to find a local (.de?) server.
> I think this is caused by an user verification error on my side. This
> occurs even with and without an identd running.
No, it has nothing to do with identd.
__________________________________________________________
AmIRC Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"