Thanks for the info, John.

I'll look through some of my old handbooks for ideas.  I suspect you're
right: hi fi wasn't what they had in mind for that rig!

73,

Ed N3CMI

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      Sent by:                  To:
amradio@mailman.qth.net
                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]        cc:

                      man.qth.net               Subject:  Re: [AMRadio]
Suggestions Please

                      07/24/02 03:34 PM

                      Please respond to

                      amradio

Hi Ed,

Some of the older Handbooks have some great circuits that may interest you.
I wouldn't expect to get broadcast quality out of that modulation tranny,
however. The ART-13 was designed for a carbon mic (T-17B) or throat mic
input.  There was no possible need for Hi Fi audio, just solid
communication.
 I suspect in that case that the tranny was designed with that in mind.

73 and have fun with the project.

John,  W4AWM