What are the objectives that lead to this motion?

73 de Bill, AB6MT
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

----- Original Message -----
From: "WILHITE, JIM" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "AMRadio" <AMRadio@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2002 7:24 AM
Subject: [AMRadio] Fw: A rumor about ARRL

I took the time to send a message to one of the directors mentioned in
K1ZZ's message and here is his reply.  I don't want to alarm people but now
is the time to influence the direction of this proposal.  I am hopeful the
directors will listen to us.  I think it gives a little insight into why the
subject has arisen.  Best we be on our toes.

73  Jim
de W5JPW