Fellows, are we promoting our hobby or our EGOS... Man, I hope when I Pass on the torch of 'AM' to those young hams coming up, I don't bankrupt them to enjoy this phase of the hobby.

Leo Meyerson and E. F. Johnson I don't think had this kind of Attitude when they started their businesses.

They were offering as good a quality piece of gear as they could at a price that at least the average guy could hope to afford. We've taken their engineering, shined it up, ** POSSIBILY** improved it and under the guise of "Showroom" quality are holding an appetizing piece of gear out for prices that only the very well off can afford.

Guess as I get on the Back side of 55, I have a bit different attitude about this hobby and those that will be here when I'm long gone.

Just food for thought from.... "The River House"

Tony/W5OD
Boling, Texas