Hello to everyone in the Southwestern Division and especially California! I would like to know if this group would be interested in doing a forum on Am for the 2003 SWD Convention in Long Beach California next September?

http://www.hamcon.org

I know I personally would be interested in seeing a rack and a talk about AM! You know as well as I that AM is the current fastest growing aspect of Amateur Radio. A class-E transmitter would be really cool too!!!

I envision having a separate forum and a set up in the special event room on the 14th floor. What a great opportunity to show the Amateur Radio Community the wonders of AM at an ARRL event!

We can discuss details off the list. There is plenty of time to prepare. Please let me know and I'm open to suggestions!

Thank You

[EMAIL PROTECTED]