I'm sorry to say that all of this stuff is gone. I wish the news was better.
Thanks.
73, Don Merz, N3RHT

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 10:52 AM
To: amradio@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] Free For Postage

Hi Don,

I would very much appreciate one each of the following items.  I will be more
than happy to pay the postage either in advance, or when the paperwork
arrives:

 1  Ehophone EC-3 Riders copy>
> 2    Hallicrafters 5-t Riders copy
2    "Hallicrafters HT-19 preliminary instuctions, 7 availa"
2    "Hallicrafters S-41G/S-41W service data, 7 avail"
1    "Johnson Electronic T/R switch inst sht copy, 3 avail"
1    "Military Equivalents of Civilian Receivers, AWA, copy, many avail
3    Millen 90881 RF Power Amp inst sht copy
2    "RCA Servicing Is Easy w/RCA VoltOhmyst copy, 3 avail"
2    "RCA WV-98C man copy, 3 avail"

My Mailing Address:
John H. Bauer
5612 Tilia Court
Burke, VA 22015-2033

You can send these marked "Media Mail" which will save some money.

Thanks again and 73,

John,  W4AWM

multipart/alternative
  text/html
The reason this message is shown is because the post was in HTML
or had an attachment. Attachments are not allowed.
Please post in Plain-Text only.---