John,
That is the one I sold.
Its fine, but I like the v2 better, as you
don't have to open the lid to change the loading switch.
If you have to open the lid, you cant pile other rigs, meters,
freq counters, etc on top of the transmitter.
You also cant rack mount it.
(I have both the 32v3's in a rack)
The 32v2 and 32v3 also have a tune switch to reduce the
high voltage during tune up that the 32v1 does not have.

Great rig though, the driver transformer is bigger than some
mod transformers, the 32v3 has an oil filed HV cap, the
audio section is easy to play with in its little box on the side,
very reliable rig if kept dry, as I said, I have used 2 for about
15 years now without a single problem, not even a tube
problem.

I got both 32v3's for $90.00,($90.00 for two), the best buy I ever got,
although the 30k-1 for $250.00 was good also.

I have had fun playing with them, trying different setups
in the modulators, negative feedback, regulated screen voltage,
dc on the mike preamp filaments, KT90 tubes in ab1 as modulators
in one rig, etc.

Its a shame they are so expensive these days, as they really
are great rigs to operate.

Brett
N2DTS