Hi Todd,

Sounds to me like you may well be an active PARTICIPANT this same time next
year!

I sure hope so. The 1929 QSO Party IS a lot of fun, & it's certainly got me
hooked! Since I first heard about it I've built a 245 Hartley, a 2x245 RF
amplifier, a 4-tube regenerative receiver, & now a 3x227 MOPA transmitter!

These time machines really CAN get into one's blood...write a letter to the
A.W.A. & ask for a sample copy of their quarterly magazine. At twenty bucks
per annum dues, it's a great organization to belong to.

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ