I have an old stove in the basement- used to be used for canning etc. the oven is never used for cooking food here, so- perfect for baking transformers and paint hi. Russ.

From: "Eddy Swynar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <amradio@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] Re: 500 Transformer
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 21:31:23 -0500

Jeff,

Baking transformers behind the XYL's back is a CINCH---the REAL challenge
comes when you're trying to bake on an enamel finish paint job on some
enclosure that you sprayed earlier...!

Even I must admit to doing such things REALLY early in the morning (when
she's asleep), or when she's out on some errand!

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ