Brett,
This is the first I've heard about your simple
superhet. Is ther more info that you'd be willing to
fill me (us) in about it? I need a project for this
summer. I have been considering a Regenerative tube
receiver, the superhet would be better of
course.Thanks in advance.
Ken KC8QO

--- Brett Gazdzinski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>