Good afternoon all:

Does anyone on this list have an interest in the following:

1    Gates BC1-T    2-833x by 2-833s.  1KW/250W out.  The
       HV choke is out and I am looking for it.

1    Continental  314-R1  (828C-1)  two 3-500Zs modulated
      by one 3-500Z.  250W to 1KW out using a class D                PWD
modulator.

Both units have manuals and are in good condition.  The Continental looks
almost new and the Gates does not have any noticeable burn marks on it.  Pick
up will be in Wyoming and the date is rapidly approaching so let me know soon.

If you are interested, I could take some digital pictures and forward to you.

73  Jim
de w5JO

multipart/alternative
  text/html
The reason this message is shown is because the post was in HTML
or had an attachment.  Attachments are not allowed.  To learn how
to post in Plain-Text go to: http://www.expita.com/nomime.html  ---