Hi Eddy,

Thanks for the message--we really appreciate the
interest.  We don't currently have the Ar-88 but I know we will have an
HRO (ex RCAF), our 19 set, and a model 28 KSR that is original to the
camp. We'll be putting out some RTTY, but not with the heavy metal(this
year).  I havent heard what the other amateur radops are bringing for
vintage as of yet.  I will have my trusty AN/GRC-19 there
though to keep up appearances
Interesting point with the
AR-88's, they were actually the second style of xcvr used there.  First
sets were HRO's used at the farm house becase the staion wasn't
complete.  The AR-88's came into play once the triple rhombics were set
up-hence the triple diversity.  Operated quite nicely when working
Bletchley Park.
Post war the built a new solid concrete
building which housed the big transmitter which put out in the area of 125
KW.  Out of interest that building is/was located under the berm
beneath the monument.  Guess we'll find out when we start digging our
test holes for the museum!

Cheers,
Matthew
Batten-VE3ZQW